Why isn’t this site being updated?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

George
What radios do you own?: X9000, HT1550XLS, MTS2000, etc

Why isn’t this site being updated?

Post by George »

There are a bunch of new products out like this PM400 I have laying here and I need information about it.

Why aren’t the new products being documented and shown like all the radios were in the past? Have we lost interest?
sjxts3000
No Longer Registered

Re: Why isn’t this site being updated?

Post by sjxts3000 »

PM400 new? It's been out for at least an entire decade already.
https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us ... roductinfo
Spec sheet last updates Jan 9, 2008
Victor Xray

Post by Victor Xray »

I think he is referring to the original batlabs.com website, not the forums.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

The forums and website are run by different people. The person who used to do the website has been on other adventures and not actively maintaining it. If people want to make web pages & graphics that are similar to update the information I am in contact with the owner and would be happy to pass along the changes. I don't think giving him the raw information and hoping he has time to put it on there without it coming "pre-formatted" and ready to go will result in him getting to it. I don't have any access to the webserver etc., nor do I honestly have the time to invest in it.
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”