LTS2000 UHF H10RDH4DC5AN Codeplug Required Please.

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

MTP300

LTS2000 UHF H10RDH4DC5AN Codeplug Required Please.

Post by MTP300 »

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help out witrh a LTS2000 UHF codeplug for the above radio. Any help appreciated, H10RDH4DC5AN

Thanks in advance Steve
MTP300

Post by MTP300 »

Hi there once more..

There is a couple of models out there, the ones I have in hand are UHF 403-433 radios type I and II trunking with 10 conventional channels. I have made progress to get them out of band but as you have guessed they have a hybrid front end just like the GP300 so the RX peels off like mad above 440 mhz. I suppose I could rework the RX filter but is it really worth it.? I would like to get a naitive plug for this model then I can blank the board and get at least a readable radio with standard software in my wanted bandspread.

All the best and thanks again Steve
MTP300

Post by MTP300 »

Just Thought I would let you know,

I think these H10QDH4DC5AN are Ex works Motorola GMbH

Feindishly clever these Germans !!

Regards Steve
MTP300

Post by MTP300 »

If you can help me out with the KVL I require I may be able to get you a pair if you are that interested !!

All the best,

Regards Steve
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

I haven't seen any, nor did I know about them, but it doesn't shock me that they exist, since the GTX is Type I/II/IIi capable. The fact the LTS2000 is Type II-only is strictly a North American marketing decision. Same thing for the 800MHz-only availability here. Cool to know though.

Todd

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”