Trident Marauder Manual Needed

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

N6ATI
New User

Trident Marauder Manual Needed

Post by N6ATI »

I've spent countless hours googling and searching for a manual for the Trident Marauder Trunking Controller. It appears the company went out of business in 2012, but I thought I read somewhere that Motorola bought them in 2014, regardless, I cannot find any information online. Someone in this forum posted that they had it in .PDF format, but that post was from years back, I sent them a PM, but they may not even frequent this board anymore.
MODS: If this is posted in the wrong location, please move it to the appropriate place, thanks.

Thanks,
N6ATI
N6ATI
New User

Re: Trident Marauder Manual Needed

Post by N6ATI »

Somebody? Anybody?
MSS-Dave
What radios do you own?: XTL5K, NX300, PD782, Spark Gap

Post by MSS-Dave »

Not a Marauder manual, Raider but similar until you get to the interconnect. Hope it's helpful in some way.
com501
What radios do you own?: Over 50 - All Motorola

Post by com501 »

When Motorola bought Trident and some of their employees, they managed to purge a lot of info from the web. The engineers that used to work for Trident that now work for Motorola, will not answer any calls or questions about their former products.

Somewhere I have a Marauder manual, I hope. When I get up and around here I will see if I can find it. Been in the hospital (back injury).
YetAnotherMotoUser
New User
What radios do you own?: Research Line through XTS/L

Post by YetAnotherMotoUser »

Did anyone turn up a Marauder manual?
I'm also looking for a couple of Raider Extreme units and the manual.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”