Omnicronelectronics and Telecorder

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

arlojanis

Omnicronelectronics and Telecorder

Post by arlojanis »

Is Omnicron still in business. I need repairs on a Telecorder voice logging recorder.
"The world runs on radio."
ve3nsv

Re: Omnicronelectronics and Telecorder

Post by ve3nsv »

I'm in the same boat and have only been able to get them to answer the phone once in the last 8 weeks.
arlojanis

Post by arlojanis »

I was able to get voice mail once. Other times it was full. No return call. This recorder got a power surge and display is lite up blue, but no letters or numbers. Inside unit there are 5 LED's. One is lite blue. The others are off. I can hear the hard drive running. Is there a reset?
arlojanis

Post by arlojanis »

Also, their email does not work.
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

arlojanis wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:09 am
I was able to get voice mail once. Other times it was full. No return call. This recorder got a power surge and display is lite up blue, but no letters or numbers. Inside unit there are 5 LED's. One is lite blue. The others are off. I can hear the hard drive running. Is there a reset?
If all else fails you can try rebooting(re-initializing) the system.
fineshot1
NJ USA
ve3nsv

Post by ve3nsv »

Does anybody know of another recorder that is comparible in size and price to the TCwL-2F?
arlojanis

Post by arlojanis »

Is the system reboot something you do inside the recorder or something you do with a programming computer?
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

arlojanis wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:58 am
Is the system reboot something you do inside the recorder or something you do with a programming computer?
Omnicron Electronics make its own voice logging recorder equipment and applications used with this equipment
so the reboot would most likely be on this equipment or applications much depending on the specific configuration
of the individual system problem. I can not give specifics since I have no experience with this equipment or apps.

http://www.omnicronelectronics.com/products.htm
fineshot1
NJ USA

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”