Pagers (unication and advisor) help please

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

eagle844

Pagers (unication and advisor) help please

Post by eagle844 »

I have some unication pagers. One is alpha gold VHF and does pocsag. The other is an alpha elite flex 900. I have programmed each separately and did a decode/display board swap to the 900 elite. It is not working. What can I do? I cannot afford more pagers at 50.00 each. I need a gold 900 synthesized or a pocsag elite board. Could anyone please direct me to some info or pages on model umber decoding for the unication and advisor pagers?

What models of advisors are synthesized? I know there is a lot of crystal ones out there. I got two off ebay and neither can serve my needs. Maybe I can sell or swap for two I can use. Even if they were used I am ok with that, as long as they work? I can do $15-$20 for a used one out right. New on ebay is $60 or more, even up to $120.

Please let me know what my options are. I need 900 synthesized pocsag. It seems pocsag 900 is a rarity and most have gone flex.

Thank you

[Please only post your questions one in the proper forum. Posting several times in a row all over the forum is considered spamming. Thank You! -Alex]

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”