Is there a Minitor V Refurb kit ?

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

motoapco25

Is there a Minitor V Refurb kit ?

Post by motoapco25 »

i received a working Min.V the case is trashed belt clip broke off and some genus superglued the battery on is there a refurbish kit ? before i order a battery and charger
SteveC0625
What radios do you own?: CDM's, CP's, CM's, and more

Re: Is there a Minitor V Refurb kit ?

Post by SteveC0625 »

motoapco25 wrote:i received a working Min.V the case is trashed belt clip broke off and some genus superglued the battery on is there a refurbish kit ? before i order a battery and charger
s
I've never heard of a specific refurb kit for the V, but you can buy replacement cases. If you have a MOL account, you should be able to get them there. If not, check Ebay, there's usually several listings. If you poke around, you may find other pieces, too.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: Is there a Minitor V Refurb kit ?

Post by escomm »

I don't believe Motorola ever sold parts for the Min 5? Due to FM/IS? Any cases you find will not have this cert and no shop has the cert so if FM/IS is important this is something to keep in mind

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”