Corner Strobes

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

HoleInOne

Corner Strobes

Post by HoleInOne »

Anyone have a favorite brand of corner strobes?? Who makes the brightest ones?
ThE HoLe In OnE mAn
Rick Rock

Post by Rick Rock »

Whelen screw-ins. Stay away from the pop-ins- they're a b!t@#! I've used the screw-ins and have never had a moisture problem, and they hold up rather well.
The Batlounge admin
http://www.batlounge.us
ranger88

Post by ranger88 »

I have also had really good luck with whelen strobes. I use a 90 watt control pack with four clear strobes, and it is very bright night and day.
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

Rick's dead on, and ranger's good with the power supply comment.

Make sure you use a good quality power supply that applies at least 15 watts per outlet. The UPS690 is my "intermediate" choice... if you have big bucks and want extra output, go with the IPS188.
Rick Rock

Post by Rick Rock »

tvsjr wrote:Make sure you use a good quality power supply that applies at least 15 watts per outlet. The UPS690 is my "intermediate" choice... if you have big bucks and want extra output, go with the IPS188.
I personally prefer the CSP690- dependable day after day.
The Batlounge admin
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

Rick Rock wrote:
tvsjr wrote:Make sure you use a good quality power supply that applies at least 15 watts per outlet. The UPS690 is my "intermediate" choice... if you have big bucks and want extra output, go with the IPS188.
I personally prefer the CSP690- dependable day after day.
As long as it's a Whelen product. :lol:
Rick Rock

Post by Rick Rock »

RIGHT!
The Batlounge admin
glock318
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Post by glock318 »

I use whelen in All my jobs and have had very few problems. They have an Great warranty. They will repair or replace most anything that happen to them. I would defentley Go with whelen. The bulbs range from about $20-34. $3o with the strobe cable 15ft.
wkr518

Post by wkr518 »

We can't keep the Whelen 4 corner strobe kit on the shelf.S690CCCC is what youre looking for.90w power supply.Can find them for $235 or better in our area.
Wayne

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”