Looking for advice / help

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

plasticbanana

Looking for advice / help

Post by plasticbanana »

Hi guys / gals.

Anyways, this is my first post:

I am looking to add the warning lighs / siren to my car.

i am a volunteer firefighter and would like to add some brighter lights to my vehicle.

My other problem is that i use my car as a show car as well, so i want to be able to use the lighting as an add on for my show car.

I do not have a lot of space to mount radios in a console, as i have a floor shift.

Oh, i am driving a saturn coupe for information, i do however, have lots of trunk space, and i also have a touch screen am/fm/dvd/cd in dash player. if i can hook anything up through that, even better. But i don't want to do a half ass job at it, and as i find it very rewarding to install and make people happy with the quality of work, do you also have any ideas other than the ones i have found.

I am not looking for roof bars, but would like to have some LED's, as opposed to strobes on the deck, on the dash, in the headlights , wig wag, etc.

Any help is appreciated.
SafetyLighting

Post by SafetyLighting »

well, bottom line is cost, how much are you able to spend? A good install for a call FF is Corner strobes, Wig-Wags, and a dash light. Check out Carson Sirens for some Siren/Switching ideas.

http://www.carson-mfg.com/

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
John

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”