best Website for emergency lighting and more

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

rydzewski

best Website for emergency lighting and more

Post by rydzewski »

[pulled due to commercial advertising -Alex]
Rick Rock

Post by Rick Rock »

Anymore, there is no one good site for anything. One site will have the best deal on 1 item you need, and be much higher on another. You just have to come down to 'who have I heard/read the best comments about?'.
The Batlounge admin
http://www.batlounge.us
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

I didn't realize that was the "advertising and marketing" forum?
rydzewski

Post by rydzewski »

eh, didnt really think of it as advertising or marketing, just thought it was a good site to get lights from. i thought that was what you do in forms is share good things and deas with people.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ben,
You could also figure out what you want and call your local dealer to see what he'll do for you. This way, your money stays in the Rochester area too. Heck, if you ask them the right way, they'll even deliver for free within the Monroe/Ontario/Wayne County area.

If you want, feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk shop.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

tvsjr wrote:I didn't realize that was the "advertising and marketing" forum?
Agreed.

If you want to list what stuff you used to build something, and where you got it, fine, sure - whatever.

What isn't cool - is simply posting the website in a form of an advertisement.

This board has no:

* Popup Ad's
* On Page advertisements
* google ad's
* etc.

Because of what our members donate to keep the server up and running. I plan on keeping it this way since it's a popular site, and not enough sites out there are advertisment free.

In the future, if you have something that you were working with, have a suggestion about a part, or where to get something in another thread - feel free to post.

Do not start a new thread which exists only to promote one company or another here. (ok, yes, I know this board really works with Motorola stuff, but if you don't know or understand that, this should be the last place you should post).

-Alex

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”