54ward Integrated Solutions

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

54ward

54ward Integrated Solutions

Post by 54ward »

I was taking a look at our stats for our site the other day and found many hits from here at Batlabs.. So I felt I should join up here and offer my help if needed.

I will be happy to answer any 54ward.com / 54ward Integrated Solutions related questions people here might have.

Our site basically explains the system and layout. It is based on the P54 platform with many additonal items to make the fleet wide implementation much easier for the customer.

The other item we offer is full support for systems that might not be integrated as of yet into the system. We have a full service and training plan in place for customers and also can do any custom work needed to implement the system into the fleets.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about the system.

Or feel free to use our email support system located on our site or the easy to use online chat system we have for both sales and service support.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”