Custom interconnect cables?

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Custom interconnect cables?

Post by Pj »

Anyone have a lead/source of custom interconnect cables that you would find in laptops? I have a bluetooth modules that uses an eight wire connector that I Want to try in a MW810, but of course the cable is too short and the connector on one end is different than what I need.

It would be very similar to this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEC-MXL-8427-00 ... 5ad550c7f0

I'll post pics of exactly what I need as soon as I remember my photbucket password!
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
chris.a.terry
New User
What radios do you own?: Kenwood, Motorola, Vertex

Re: Custom interconnect cables?

Post by chris.a.terry »

Pj wrote:Anyone have a lead/source of custom interconnect cables that you would find in laptops? I have a bluetooth modules that uses an eight wire connector that I Want to try in a MW810, but of course the cable is too short and the connector on one end is different than what I need.

It would be very similar to this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEC-MXL-8427-00 ... 5ad550c7f0

I'll post pics of exactly what I need as soon as I remember my photbucket password!
Now I'm curious as to what you want.
lol wut
thebigphish
What radios do you own?: AM/FM

Re: Custom interconnect cables?

Post by thebigphish »

Mouser catalog, and build to suit? I know it's not going to be a single purchase for your needs, but you can tailor every aspect of it to EXACTLY what you need.
"How do you plan to outwit Death?"
"With a knight and bishop combination; I will destroy his flank.
" --Antonious Block

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”