ML910 AC/12V Adapter Specs

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

withit
New User

ML910 AC/12V Adapter Specs

Post by withit »

I have a "new to me" ex-police vehicle ML910, that I acquired without any power adapter. I'd like to save money by modifying a less expensive adapter to fit the ML910. I assume that any 19V adapter will do an adequate job, and that the trick is to change the plug to fit the ML910. Has anybody else done this; any problems, or successes? Does anybody know of a source for the four-pin adapter, and the way the pins need to be connected? Will appreciate any thoughts/guidance/horror stories.
spectragod
What radios do you own?: FPP 6 meter XTL 5K's

Re: ML910 AC/12V Adapter Specs

Post by spectragod »

I have some nib ml910 power adapters , pm me if interested
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”