Updated links for Mobile Workstation drivers, info?

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

sataraid1

Updated links for Mobile Workstation drivers, info?

Post by sataraid1 »

Nearly all of the threads below reference links for the mobile workstation drivers, installation ISOs, etc. Unfortunately, all of those links seem to be broken. Is there anyone here with updated links, or archives of the software?

Also, there are references to an MW800 Yahoo group. Since Yahoo groups no longer exist, does anyone know if the MW800 group made the transition to Groups.IO that so many others did?

Thanks in advance.
Karl NVW

Re: Updated links for Mobile Workstation drivers, info?

Post by Karl NVW »

For the second half of your query, it should be relatively easy to find out by searching on Groups.io for the text string MW800 in the group name index (also try on Google Groups). I wouldn't want to deprive you of the valuable experience of using an internet search tool.
You may find some other topics that spark your interest as well. FYI, any copyrighted software might not have made the jump to a new site, that would depend on the new site owners' rules.
Karl - WA8NVW AFA5VB
SHARES + NCS
sataraid1

Post by sataraid1 »

I already valuably experienced that search before posting and got no results. It's worth pointing out that not all IO groups are publicly listed. I am already a member of several groups that do not appear in search results by design.
Karl NVW

Post by Karl NVW »

I had a hunch you had already looked through the new groups that emerged when Yahoo folded their tent. If any members of the old MW800 Yahoo group do stop by, particularly the old group owner, they can get in touch with you by email. We've bumped this topic a few times already.
Karl - WA8NVW AFA5VB
SHARES + NCS
sataraid1

Post by sataraid1 »

I see Pj is still active in these parts, I'll try a PM and see what happens.

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”