Welcome to the "off-topic" computer forum!

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

wavetar
Administrator

Welcome to the "off-topic" computer forum!

Post by wavetar »

Well this forum is my baby, I've wanted it for a while now. While I don't think we'll be giving Majorgeeks or Experts Exchange a run for their money anytime soon, I feel there's enough computer savvy on this board to provide a technically sound forum for discussing everyday computer issues the membership may experience. If we can't answer it, the two sites above probably can.

This isn't Motorola related at all, so feel free to post with whatever computer issues you may have.

Of course, links to pirate software sites, software cracks, etc is not permitted.

Otherwise, enjoy!
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
Threeshot223

Post by Threeshot223 »

Oh wow! This is pretty awesome....thanks!
kf4sqb
What radios do you own?: I can't enter that much....

Post by kf4sqb »

Glad to see this one added. Since computers are such a nessassary part of fooling with radios these days, It fits right in!
kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Look for the new "Jedi" series portables!

Bat-Phone= BAT-CAVE (2283)

-.- .. ....- -.-. -.-- . .. ... -- -.-- -... .-. --- - .... . .-. .-.-.-
kb0nly
AKA: The Computer Doctor

Post by kb0nly »

Peas and Carrots... Moto and Computers...

Woohoo!

Now the batboard has two of my major occupations covered. Though on the computer side i will likely be answering questions than asking, but at least now i can make up for all those stupid Moto questions i ask!

Happy New Year!

Scott

AKA: The Computer Doctor
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together.

"I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!" - Adam Savage

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”