Downloading Videos from SLVR L7

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Batman
What radios do you own?: JT1000, Spectras, CB-555, 540

Downloading Videos from SLVR L7

Post by Batman »

My sister in Law has a L7. She used the phone to take video clips of her now dead sister and would like me to download the videos to a CD Rom for her.

Is there any way to do this??
Thank You,

Robert
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

You'd need a copy of Motorola Phone Tools...version 4 will work with the SLVR. It can be purchased by anyone:

http://www.1800mobiles.com/motorola-pho ... s-4-0.html

I'd imagine it could be found if one looked hard enough. You'd also need the appropriate cable.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
Batman
What radios do you own?: JT1000, Spectras, CB-555, 540

Post by Batman »

the motorola slvr has a mini usb port, does this work with phone tools?
Thank You,

Robert
spectragod
What radios do you own?: FPP 6 meter XTL 5K's

Post by spectragod »

Batman wrote:the motorola slvr has a mini usb port, does this work with phone tools?
Yes, it does, some kits come with 2 cables for multipul phones.

SG
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”