MW800 Video In Issue

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jmr061
was KB9KST

MW800 Video In Issue

Post by jmr061 »

I have a MW800 mounted in my vehicle and am in the process of installing a NXT Kustom Signals Digitla Video System that is controlled via the Computer/MW800. The MW800 has a built in video BNC jack which I put and RCA adapter on as the video from the Kustom Unit (its basically a carputer made specifically for Kustom) runs out to a RCA connector.

The Kustom software isn't initializing the MW800 video in port as it is meant to be used with a Belkin video capture device that runs into USB. I WANT TO USE THE BUILT IN MW800 VIDEO IN PORT. Is there some small application that I can use to initialize the MW800 video in port upon computer start up so its turn on to TUNER input?????

If I run a video capture sfotware (free download from the net) which does activate the MW800 video capture in, then I can run the Kustom Signals software and get video. I'd like to have some "simple" application that runs on start up just to initialize the MW800 video input.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Jason

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”