Wi-Fi/Internet sharing over BT?

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Wi-Fi/Internet sharing over BT?

Post by Pj »

I have a verizon modem in the MW (XP SP2) and would like to share the internet connection with another laptop that has wifi, and I have a spare BT adaptor for that computer too.

How hard/easy could this be, if possible. I can dialup Verizon without their software if needed.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Re: Wi-Fi/Internet sharing over BT?

Post by JAYMZ »

Internet Connection Sharing.

Control Panel > Network Connection(Probably the Verizon Modem) > <Right Click> Properties > Advanced Tab...

Enjoy!

PS. I put that order in... should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Call me before you hit the road and I'll leave it at work for you or something.
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”