Linksys NAS model number?

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Linksys NAS model number?

Post by Pj »

Anyone know what the model number of the orginal Linksys NAS was? This is the one that took non-SATA hard drives. Did some searching, and couldn't come up with one. I thought it was a NAS100, but that wasn't coming up.
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
JAYMZ
What radios do you own?: Radar Range

Re: Linksys NAS model number?

Post by JAYMZ »

I think it was NAS100 but it was discontinued a while ago. The NAS200 has USB ports on it and everything. Decent SATA drives aren't terribly expensive these days you could grab the NAS200, a SATA drive and one of those USB to HD adapters. Plug that into the unit... move over your files and call it good to go.
JAYMZ

"Mom and dad say I should make my life an example of the principles I believe in. But every time I do, they tell me to stop it."
Calvin

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”