CLP-Series Out of Band

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

CLP-Series Out of Band

Post by NSPD »

Has anyone tried or had any success in taking any of the CLP Series radios out of band?

I would like to experiment with one of these, but would like to put it into the 440 band where there is no chance for interference from business users.
Jake
NSPD

Re: CLP-Series Out of Band

Post by NSPD »

I guess I should also be asking... is there such thing as a dealer CPS that allows custom frequencies like there is for the RDX series?
Jake
KX5MOT
was JonboyOK
What radios do you own?: Motorola Talkabout 250

Post by KX5MOT »

Not to hijack your thread but just curious if you know what the RDX dealer CPS is called or a part number? I have some RDU series radios I would like to be able to put custom freqs in.
"Archers."
"I beg pardon, sire. Won't we hit our own troops?"
"Yes....but we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves....attack"
NSPD

Post by NSPD »

It's called RDX Series Distributer CPS... I have not seen any references to the same for the CLP series.
Jake
radiodude2
New User

Post by radiodude2 »

Motorola does not sell it, so there may not be a part number. Only the high end RDX radios can be custom programmed, not the two channel models from what the Disty told us.
John

Return to “Radio Programming”