Icom MDC Help

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

BigTex1136
What radios do you own?: XTS APX VIKING KENWOOD

Icom MDC Help

Post by BigTex1136 »

I know its not Moto, but I could use some programing help and I'm sure there are some ICOM people here. So what I have are a few F5061 VHF mobiles. I see they will do just about anything MDC. I have set up all our portable radios with MDC and each man number for who has that radio. I have also turned on the Stun option in them. Now I need to send the stun signal out to that radio if needed. From what I can tell this mobile can send out the stun signal. Has anyone set this up? I think I have it all set up on the radio but I'm not sure how to send out the stun signal to another radio. So I am looking for someone who has played with this Icom radio and the MDC options. Our dispatch does not use MDC so that is of no help to use. We just going to use it in our district. I am open to ideas. We like the fact we can see who is TX and we like the idea we could stun a radio when someone is messing around sitting on there mic or whatever. The ER option is my next mission and this radio again we send out the ach signal when the button is pressed. Thanks guys for the input
GOT MODAT?
jmr061
was KB9KST

Re: Icom MDC Help

Post by jmr061 »

Locked for the obvious....not Motorola. Feel free to PM the OP with help though.

Jason

Return to “Radio Programming”