Motorola Maxtrac Help needed

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Coax_1
New User

Motorola Maxtrac Help needed

Post by Coax_1 »

Hi Guys,
I need your help, I have loaded the wrong file on my Motorola Maxtrac vhf radio as a result when I turn the radio on the radio beep once and there is
nothing on the display. The sad thing I don't have a backup file for this radio. Is there a way to restore this radio? The Model: DM33MJA77A3CK.

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Coax_1
Jim202

Re: Motorola Maxtrac Help needed

Post by Jim202 »

Coax_1 wrote:Hi Guys,
I need your help, I have loaded the wrong file on my Motorola Maxtrac vhf radio as a result when I turn the radio on the radio beep once and there is
nothing on the display. The sad thing I don't have a backup file for this radio. Is there a way to restore this radio? The Model: DM33MJA77A3CK.

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Coax_1

Obtain a codeplug from another radio with the same model number. Then clone it into your radio. After your done, do a complete alignment of the radio.

Shame on you for not saving your original information before messing with the radio.

Jim

Return to “Radio Programming”