MTS2000 CPS question

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

DavidQT69
New User
What radios do you own?: HT1250, MTS2000, XTS5000

MTS2000 CPS question

Post by DavidQT69 »

I have an MTS2000 FlashPort Model-II, I have it programmed to not affiliate. I'm trying to program multiple Type II Trunking Call Lists so that when a Radio ID pops up that transmits on the channel it will display the ID Alias name (programmed Unit #) instead of the Radio ID #. The problem is it will only let me program 1 List with only 19 entries, but my agency has over 300 Radio ID's I want to program in but each time I try to add lists and save it and write the radio, it doesn't work and removes all the work I just did leaving only 1 call list... Does anyone know a settings I might need to change to allow this? Or is there a tweak or mod I can do to allow this so I can program all the Radio ID's?? Thanks in advance!

•• David

Return to “Radio Programming”