Astro Spectra with split NAC codes?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Elighting
What radios do you own?: Kenwood and Motorola.

Astro Spectra with split NAC codes?

Post by Elighting »

I was told that to be able to do split NAC codes (tx and RX are different codes) on P-25 that the radio would have to have a certain revision of board in it. Not sure if its the PA board or the RF or Logic board. Was told it had to be Revision 20.xx or above. Does this make any sense to anyone? I know the Astro Spectra that I used, we were running split NAC codes with no problem, but I don't know what Revision board it had in it.

Got looking through my messages, he said it was the control board that had to be 20.00.00 or above.

Jordan,TCFD
Jordan.
jmr061
was KB9KST

Re: Astro Spectra with split NAC codes?

Post by jmr061 »

That almost sounds like quantar #s.

Jason
Elighting
What radios do you own?: Kenwood and Motorola.

Re: Astro Spectra with split NAC codes?

Post by Elighting »

I was wondering. I didn't think Astro Spectra's went that high. Something didn't sound right. The 2 others I have,came from the same place as the 1 I was using. So everything should have been about the same. I just thought I would ask.
Jordan.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”