Impres Battery question

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

cahighwayman22

Impres Battery question

Post by cahighwayman22 »

I have a new NTN9858C battery for an XTS2500, That I initialized, and charged up in an multigang impres charger. The Display says 128 percent capacity 2150 MAH...however the radio says 100 Percent, and 1850 MAH. Is this normal, or not? I let the battery discharged for a while, and periodically checked the display on the radio, it stayed at 1850 mah for a while, then began to drop, like normal. Has Anyone ever had this problem? Obviously the Battery is good as it's held a charge for almost 8 hours so far. Radio firmware btw is 9.00.08 DSP15.00.05, Impres charger firmware 3.00.

-T
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: Impres Battery question

Post by escomm »

"Impres charger firmware 3.00"

...The likely suspect
cahighwayman22

Re: Impres Battery question

Post by cahighwayman22 »

Yeah, I know there have been issues with that firmware. I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me to get the thing updated. Hopefully soon?

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”