APX O9/URC failures?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

APX O9/URC failures?

Post by Pj »

I've heard from a MSS and some others that there have been issues using the O9 head as the end all control head (full URC, siren, etc).... however I don't think I have seen a thread here and the people reporting the issues have never really stated what the failures are/were.

So, anyone have any issues with a similar setup?
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
radioinstl
What radios do you own?: Liberty MBITR APX7000 75000

Re: APX O9/URC failures?

Post by radioinstl »

Pj wrote:I've heard from a MSS and some others that there have been issues using the O9 head as the end all control head (full URC, siren, etc).... however I don't think I have seen a thread here and the people reporting the issues have never really stated what the failures are/were.

So, anyone have any issues with a similar setup?
Had mine in service everyday since last March with ZERO issues. And never heard from anyone of any issues.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”