KG Electronics

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

M37AU
New User

KG Electronics

Post by M37AU »

I have E-Mailled Kurt and tried calling him, when I call it does not make a noise at my end for like a minute then hangs up, has anyone spoken to him of late? He has not answered an E-mail I sent a few days ago either.
I just need to order some 1200 bits, I can do that on his website but being in Tasmania I need to get a postal estimate so I can make sure I pay him enough.
Thanks

Regards - Tony Eagling Vk7YBG
RFguy

Re: KG Electronics

Post by RFguy »

I emailed him a little while ago and he mentioned he was going on vacation. Maybe he's still away. did you try e-mail?
M37AU
New User

Post by M37AU »

Thanks.....
I wasn't sure, hopefully he will return and reply soon, I have to get busy and start the calibration process as my unit is barely locking when cold, it shows up as the odd flashing lock light or "warbling" on an SSB tune-up.

M37AU
New User

Post by M37AU »

Still no E-Mail reply and can't seem to call Kurt, I wonder if all is ok with him?

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”