Hi I Need Advice Re HT1000 Alignment

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

roderic451
New User

Hi I Need Advice Re HT1000 Alignment

Post by roderic451 »

Hi everybody absolute noob here..so I have the HT1000 radios, all of them in the 450-520 MHz range. I have the test box, the cables and an appropriate computer. I can program with the RSS but there my expertise ends!
Looking at the service diagrams and reading the manuals I need a Service monitor, wattmeter, audio generator Sinad meter and AC voltmeter. According to the manuals once one has the right equipment it seems deceptively simple. I have been reading up on them but am on a very steep learning curve. In addition I have a very limited budget and was wondering if members had some suggestions for equipment?

Thanks Rod!
Jim202

Re: Hi I Need Advice Re HT1000 Alignment

Post by Jim202 »

It might help if you put your location into your details. That way you might be able to find someone local to help you. Maybe even a mentor to help you learn.

Jim
roderic451
New User

Re: Hi I Need Advice Re HT1000 Alignment

Post by roderic451 »

Oh ok I'm in Melbourne, Australia thanks Rod!

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”