Vehicle Charger for XTS5000

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Joe123
New User

Vehicle Charger for XTS5000

Post by Joe123 »

Hello,
A friend of mine acquired a vehicle charger for his XTS5000 radio. The part number off the charger is WPLN4207C. However we have no idea what the color codes are for the pig tale that goes to it. There were no instructions with it and wanted to see if anyone knows which color wire does what? On the pig tale there is a Red, yellow, white & black wire coming from it. The red & yellow wires are fused so I presume that these would be the hot wires? Black would be ground and not sure about the yellow or white wires. Anyone have any info on this and could help me out?
fineshot1

Re: Vehicle Charger for XTS5000

Post by fineshot1 »

Joe123 wrote:Hello,
A friend of mine acquired a vehicle charger for his XTS5000 radio. The part number off the charger is WPLN4207C. However we have no idea what the color codes are for the pig tale that goes to it. There were no instructions with it and wanted to see if anyone knows which color wire does what? On the pig tale there is a Red, yellow, white & black wire coming from it. The red & yellow wires are fused so I presume that these would be the hot wires? Black would be ground and not sure about the yellow or white wires. Anyone have any info on this and could help me out?
The actual part number = WPLN4208 and the letter on the end is simply a revision number.
The red wire = +12V constant and the yellow is +12V ignition and yes both to be fused.
The white wire is only used for a PAC RT in the configuration so likely you won't use it.
I can find no reference via internet google searching for a WPLN4207.
fineshot1
NJ USA

Return to “ASTRO25 Series (XTS/XTL 1500/2500/5000) Subscribers”