Authentication denial radio user cancelled by Zone Controller

Moderator: Queue Moderator

felix4907
New User

Authentication denial radio user cancelled by Zone Controller

Post by felix4907 »

Anyone have a similar problem to mine? Need help.

We have a statewide Astro Trunked system (recently upgraded to 7.19.2). Since being upgraded several radio users have been complaining about being dropped from system access. We are having issues with the authentication since the upgrade. We had a few issues while UO was here but I thought we worked through these. Now we have issues and subscribers are not being let onto the system. It looks like the zone controller is cancelling the authentication. When someone is moving (roaming) from one site to another the subscriber gets cancelled out and they cannot talk anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Wondering if any others are experiencing this failure. Motorola engineering support are aware and trying to solve.
C17LVFD

Re: Authentication denial radio user cancelled by Zone Controller

Post by C17LVFD »

Have you tried deleting the ID out of the system and re-entering it into the provisioning manager?

Idk what updates have done, but I experienced this same thing on a type II system and the only way it was rectified was pulling the ids completely off the system and then re-entering them.

Also had one instance where we had to assign a new id completely.

Still don’t know why but it worked.

Hope this helps,
Seth
Seth

Return to “Smartnet/Smartzone/Project 25 (Phase I/II) Systems”