Town & Country install

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

arlojanis

Town & Country install

Post by arlojanis »

Where is the best place to make a hole to pass thru firewall in a new Chrysler town & country van?
"The world runs on radio."
KC9MDQ
What radios do you own?: Motorola,Vertex, Kenwood

Re: Town & Country install

Post by KC9MDQ »

There should be a large grommet on the driver's side of the firewall, that's where I ran my coax and the power lead for the MaxTrac through.