Siren Speaker install for 2014 Ford F150

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Varhammer
New User

Siren Speaker install for 2014 Ford F150

Post by Varhammer »

Can anyone recommend a siren what also has a bracket specifically for a 2014 Ford F150.
Looking to mount it in front of the radiator area.

Looked at the common Whelen/Federal ones and though none specifically are for the 2014.

Any help is appreciated.

Larry
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Re: Siren Speaker install for 2014 Ford F150

Post by FireCpt809 »

We just bolted it in the center of the bumper behind where the license plate is with the speaker bail bracket
Varhammer
New User

Post by Varhammer »

The truck no longer has the stock bumper..It has a Rogue design bumper. This truck is used to go offroad and run the desert and PA/Air horn is being installed. Been having a hard time trying to find a ideal space to mount the speaker.
crazyboy

Post by crazyboy »

On the page with all the brackets it lists 2009-2014 despite saying 2009-2011 on the page.
http://www.dandrelectronics.com/emergen ... 50-09.html
spectragod
What radios do you own?: FPP 6 meter XTL 5K's

Post by spectragod »

09-14 would use the same brackets, otherwise just fab your own out of bar stock, I put 2 30" led bars in the grill of my 13' that way.
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”