mobile vision in car video system 7

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

leroyjgibbs
New User

mobile vision in car video system 7

Post by leroyjgibbs »

I bought a couple of these at auction but i can't find any wiring diagrams on them. mobile vision would not help me with it because i did not buy them from them. anyone know whar wire goes to what?
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Re: mobile vision in car video system 7

Post by FireCpt809 »

Green = emergency light sense
Blue = siren sense (use optional detector)
Yellow = grill record indicator (provides 12v)
white = ignition input (environmental)
Red = +12 V input
Brown = auxilary
Black = chassis ground
leroyjgibbs
New User

Post by leroyjgibbs »

thank you for you help. i have been trying to test them by connecting to power and ground but can't get camera to function or the monitor.
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Post by FireCpt809 »

Hook the white up to battery also to test.
jmr061
was KB9KST

Post by jmr061 »

I hope you waited to find out what the wires all did before you started hooking stuff up. Just making sure you didn't hook things up to power that shouldn't have been and smoked something.

Jason
leroyjgibbs wrote:thank you for you help. i have been trying to test them by connecting to power and ground but can't get camera to function or the monitor.
Andy Corbin

Post by Andy Corbin »

leroyjgibbs wrote:I bought a couple of these at auction but i can't find any wiring diagrams on them. mobile vision would not help me with it because i did not buy them from them. anyone know whar wire goes to what?
I see you have some replies already. I can probably lay my hands on a manual if you need any further info.

Andy
articmudd
New User

Post by articmudd »

hello i just bought a complete system for my vehicle and was wondering if anyone knows how to set up the time and stuff
spectragod
What radios do you own?: FPP 6 meter XTL 5K's

Post by spectragod »

articmudd wrote:hello i just bought a complete system for my vehicle and was wondering if anyone knows how to set up the time and stuff
I have a stack of owners manuals, probably have some service parts too.
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”