Console for 95 Dodge Ram

This forum is dedicated to helping people with questions about installing radio equipment in vehicles. This can include antenna installs, electrical wiring questions/problems, and mounting systems. Pictures of installs are welcome.

Note: Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other equipment now has its own forum in the 'off-topic' section below.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

KuhnElectronics
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: Moto, Vertex

Console for 95 Dodge Ram

Post by KuhnElectronics »

I am looking for a console for a 1995 Dodge Ram 2door sport edition. I am looking for something primarily vertical, so I can keep my floor space and still use the middle seat. I looked around at a few places with no luck. Any ideas?

-Nick
eboe

Post by eboe »

what type and how many pieces of equipment are you looking to mount? do you have a 4wd lever on the floor?
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce and brave man, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain
JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

Go to http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.p ... am+console . I have a pic of my console that was in my 1997 Ram 4x4 club cab.

I made it myself using plywood and sheetmetal. The big PITA was the t-case lever. If you don't have 4WD then your's should be a lot easier.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Jeff
KuhnElectronics
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE
What radios do you own?: Moto, Vertex

Post by KuhnElectronics »

Mine is 2wd.. making it easier of course.

I am looking at putting a CDM1550, Maratrac, M216, and a Whelen Full featured siren (cant remember model off top of my head)...

Like I said, I need it to be vertical because I still need to utilize the floor space and the middle seat.

-Nick

Return to “Vehicle Radio Installs”