Needed: Maxtrac800 TypeII codeplug

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Josh
What radios do you own?: APX4K, XTL5K, NX5200, NX700HK

Needed: Maxtrac800 TypeII codeplug

Post by Josh »

:lol: I could have sworn I wrote this message already, but when I looked for it, it seemed to have vanished. (perhaps I was dreaming??)

At any rate, I am looking for a codeplug for a Maxtrac800 radio C7 model, or at least one with full display and typeII privacy plus trunking (if all else fails)

I have finally found a firmware upgrade which should allow me to add typeII trunking to my B7 maxtrac800. Hooray for me.

Please send a codeplug to:

wptp753(a)hotmail.com

Thanks
-Josh
eacradio

Post by eacradio »

Have a C6 I can send you, but I've never seen a C7 on a Maxtrac. Going from a B7 to a C6 is possible, just takes the HLN9383 prom for the logic board.
Josh
What radios do you own?: APX4K, XTL5K, NX5200, NX700HK

Post by Josh »

It will work for me. Perhaps I was thinking of a different model series of radios. I can use any Maxtrac800 TypeII codeplug, however, I will also need the .mdf file, as well for it to work in my RSS

Thanks
-Josh
eacradio

Post by eacradio »

Check your PM

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”