Equipment ID?

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

maxhack54

Equipment ID?

Post by maxhack54 »

Evening, I am new to this forum, and I have a question to ask right off the top. I am attempting to locate any and all information on a Motorola Radio, Type MWKA, Model Designation: D45MWA5087AKHUF1072A. This peice of equipment is marked made in Israel. The DOC/MDC numbers are 109193351, and the FCC ID is: ABZ89F15790.

I am looking for any information on this peice of equipment. Thanks in advance.

Max
batdude
Personal aide to Mr. Cook

Post by batdude »

you have an 800 maxtrac i think... which was used in a moscad or data application (HUF#)

d
BRAVO MIKE JULIET ALPHA
"You can do whatever you want, there are just consequences..."
IF SOMEONE PM'S YOU - HAVE THE COURTESY TO REPLY.
1 Adam 12
sk

Maxtrac 800

Post by 1 Adam 12 »

Could be the Maxtrac 800. which is a 800MHZ trunking 25 watt, full duplex radio which utilizes a telephone style head. Would do conventional and trunking and had Alpha capability via a cellular style handset. We used these years ago for the UC vehicles on some local systems. I have a model list at home, will have to look up....
maxhack54

Equipment ID?

Post by maxhack54 »

Great, at least it does exist. I was starting to beleive that my friend was having a bad dream. He has one and he is trying to figure out what if anything can be done with it. The Mike that it is with is a HMN10560 or that last digit may be a "D" I cannot tell from his handwriting.

Marvin
xmo

Post by xmo »

The tags get hard to read on some of those Maxtracs. Based on the numbers you posted - what it probably is:

D45MWA5GB7AK, FCC ID: ABZ89FT5709

Which is 800 MHz, 35 Watt, MaxTrac Privacy Plus B7 Package
maxhack54

MaxTrac

Post by maxhack54 »

Great! The next question is this, where can I find a operations manual or any thing else on it?

max

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”