No joy in Lubbock Texas

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ArcMinute

No joy in Lubbock Texas

Post by ArcMinute »

Greetings from West Texas.
My story begins last monday when i had two radios left off at the local motorola shop with instructions on what to do.
On tuesday i called to see if they were ready, I was told no radios here to program and nobody knows nothing. You can imagine what i was thinking at that point.
I am setting up an EchoLink system using an SM50 and M1225 and after reading quite a lot here on the Batboard some of you have shops and know what you are doing.
I have my radios back after two trips and any shop that can get this done i would like to hear from Thanks Paul
Jim2121
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: A few! Most I sign out!

Post by Jim2121 »

glad you got them back..... If you have saved the model no. & S/N which s in the RSS. File a PD report make, model, & S/N ..... check out the local motorola shop with the BBB....
ArcMinute

Post by ArcMinute »

The location of the radios never bacame an issue and they are nice people just are not hams, never heard of echolink or the shift key method.

Heres the model #s M33DGC00A2AA M34DGC90E2AA
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

I'm sure if you post in the buy/sell/swap forum someone of reputable nature in your area would be willing to program them on ham freqs, possiblly for nothing more than buying them a burger and coke.
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
JohnWayne

Post by JohnWayne »

If you went to the shop on 34th St, then they are pretty useless. The owner of the company HATES hams, so don't plan on getting any help from them with any ham-related projects.

You'll probably have better luck with the shop downtown.

Jeff
ArcMinute

Post by ArcMinute »

Thankyou Jeff, case closed...You got questions..Batboard's got answers.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”