HT 1250 self test beeps

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Pmedic78

HT 1250 self test beeps

Post by Pmedic78 »

I have an HT 1250 full keypad (upgraded from no keypad) Firmware R05.09.06
I recently bought it and after having it correctly programmed it by a Motorola Tech it worked fine.
The next day after using it on duty it developed a differnt set of self test tones.
According to the manuel it should be two long tones on startup. This one has three short tones starting high then middle then low.

Does anyone have a link to what the self test tones mean?

As for programming I have 8 channels programmed. I also have QCII decode on my 1st channel (which isn't going off either). Scan is enabled (yes I know QCII might not work on Scan don't work either way) and priority set to channel 1. Only other options on as of now is clock no other features on yet.

I have searched the entire site for these codes but not found any unless I am searching wrong. any help woud be greatly appriciated.
J.Sanor
What radios do you own?: Twin-V and an HT200

Post by J.Sanor »

He most likely set your power on test to "Musical"

sounds sick like you have done something wrong to the cat :o
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Post by HLA »

i agree with the musical setting. should be fine as long as the radio still powers up and works correctly i wouldn't worry about itl.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”