Jedi Chargers

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

mikerabbit

Jedi Chargers

Post by mikerabbit »

Is their any such thing as a double charger for the Jedi radios, wether Motorola made or not. A 6 bank charger is two much for my needs.
Mike
OCSD117
was RPDM313
What radios do you own?: XTL2500, APX3000, APX7000

Re: Jedi Chargers

Post by OCSD117 »

They made on for the Visar radio which is in the jedi series but i don't think thye made one for the HT1000/MT/MTS series
Carlwood Lipton: [real life interview with Lipton where he recites a quote from William Shakespeare] From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
txshooter

Post by txshooter »

I somehow remember seeing one back in the late 90's at a refinery. It looked very similar to the shoe charger commonly seen, except it had had a additional slot behind the front slot that a battery only would fit into. I can't recall ever seeign one again, this one was on the Plant Managers desk, but I am about 90% sure it was OEM.
Scott B.
"Never argue with seven men when you are carrying a six shooter..."
mikerabbit

Post by mikerabbit »

txshooter...that is what I thought I have seen.
Mike
ham_man

Post by ham_man »

Hi, i also only know them for visar's but just a silly idea: Take 2 charging pods, mount them on a small board, get a power supply
which supplies enough ampere (2 times what one pod needs) and 2 plug connectors. Connect them parallel and with the powersupply and you are ready to charge. Pay attention at the right polarity. (+ innerside of the plug/minus outside.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”