Need part # for Jedi 6-key whole front replacement

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

motorola_otaku

Need part # for Jedi 6-key whole front replacement

Post by motorola_otaku »

I'm looking for the part # for the kit that contains a complete Jedi 6-key front replacement: display board, flex, speaker, front housing, labels, buttons, the works. I found one for a 15-key, so I know this one has to exist. And yes, I know I could get the display board and a refurb kit seperate, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't cheaper to get the whole thing in a complete kit. I also did a search prior to posting, which turned up bupkes.
Victor Xray

Re: Need part # for Jedi 6-key whole front replacement

Post by Victor Xray »

Try NTN7153B.

(Wow prices for these things have skyrocketed since I last looked a couple years ago. Must be due to the Jedi family retirement)
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

Victor Xray wrote:Try NTN7153B.

(Wow prices for these things have skyrocketed since I last looked a couple years ago. Must be due to the Jedi family retirement)
there's a dude on brokenstolenradios.com who sells them NIB for around 175.00- same guy recases Jedi's and lists them for absurd prices. First I thought he was hitting the pipe like he usually does with his overpriced recased beaters but I checked my MOL account and the 7153 and 7154's used to be around 141-150 now they are well over 225 bucks.
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
phrawg

Post by phrawg »

HEY OTAKU Pm me. I can fix you up I think. NEW and cheaper that those prices.or drop me a note at phrawgy@earthlink.net
BBbzzzzz... ZAP.. GULP !!! ahhhh GOOD fly !
txshooter

Post by txshooter »

phrawg wrote:HEY OTAKU Pm me. I can fix you up I think. NEW and cheaper that those prices.or drop me a note at phrawgy@earthlink.net
Man I think we were just talking about that a few minutes ago!!!!!!
Scott B.
"Never argue with seven men when you are carrying a six shooter..."
motorola_otaku

Post by motorola_otaku »

phrawg wrote:HEY OTAKU Pm me. I can fix you up I think. NEW and cheaper that those prices.or drop me a note at phrawgy@earthlink.net
I appreciate the offer, but this isn't for me. Dude wanted me to check ballpark prices for someone else.
AEC
No Longer Registered

Post by AEC »

I have that display, with keypad....used of course, but guaranteed 100% functional and NO dead pixels either.

$75.00 shipped...USPS.

Email direct please.
aec9823@yahoo.com

73!

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”