x9000 dpl codes

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

x9000 dpl codes

Post by HLA »

i know the x9000 can do dpl's but i've got a customer that uses x9000's with cdm's and they changed the dpl's in the cdm's, they checked the box to reverse the code. now they want to make the x9000's reverse the code also but i can't find it anywhere, is it capable of it?
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
bnn121

Re: x9000 dpl codes

Post by bnn121 »

HLA wrote:i know the x9000 can do dpl's but i've got a customer that uses x9000's with cdm's and they changed the dpl's in the cdm's, they checked the box to reverse the code. now they want to make the x9000's reverse the code also but i can't find it anywhere, is it capable of it?
I cant find the specific information your looking for...but this page covers alot of info on DPL/DCS for the Syntor line of radios

http://www.open.org/blenderm/dcs.html

hope it helps
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Re: x9000 dpl codes

Post by HLA »

thanks anyway, i figured it out and got it to work
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “Radio Programming”