MICOM X assistance needed

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

indigo

MICOM X assistance needed

Post by indigo »

Picked up a MICOM X, M/N: D80MLA1X41AK which I believe is a 2-30 MHz unit. I need to test it to check operation before selling it. It has a clarifier, USB/LSB and Motorola desk mic TMN1023B as well, and came with a Motorola Antenna Tuner M/N F2260A that I would like to test as well. I plan to sell both items after testing operation - any idea what these are worth these days?

I do not have the power cable for it and need to power it up - I have what believe are the proper pinouts for Neg and Pos RX/Pos TX but if anyone is 100% certain please let me know.

Also, any tips on testing operation of the radio and antenna tuner appreciated.

Thanks,
OS
Indigo, out...
CAPTAINP51D
New User

Re: MICOM X assistance needed

Post by CAPTAINP51D »

good day: i believe you can order a service manual for this equipment by contacting parts id then giving them the model # . i would be interested in possibly working on a purchase, once you have decided on price, and know what you have thank you
retep
New User

Post by retep »

I have the same tuner and looking also for the pinout.
may be you can help me!

Pleas send me a e-mail to peterjudas@web.de
tgo

Post by tgo »

Is the Micom series not now serviced and sold by Mobat (www.mobat-usa.com)?

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”