Squelch on cloned HT1250

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

cdesio
New User

Squelch on cloned HT1250

Post by cdesio »

I cloned an HT-1250 limited radio with a good working radio, Both are identical and cloning was successful however the cloned radio seems to have a real low squelch threshold and stops at every channel, if I set squelch to tight it continues to scan but it doesn't seem to keep that setting, the originating radio does not have this problem.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Is this something that has to be corrected in RSS?
HLA
What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's

Re: Squelch on cloned HT1250

Post by HLA »

cloning won't transfer any of the tuning settings but if you have a personality set to tight that will transfer but after cloning the two radios should function in the same way.
HLA
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS

Return to “Radio Programming”