Pinouts for RSS Cable for Motorola CP125

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

hkevin_99

Pinouts for RSS Cable for Motorola CP125

Post by hkevin_99 »

Anyone got the PIN Outs for the cable from the Rib Box to the CP125 Portable Radio? Or the Ribless Cable Pinouts? Have not seen it as yet in the Batlabs Pinout files.

Thanks..hkevin
joncleve
New User

Re: Pinouts for RSS Cable for Motorola CP125

Post by joncleve »

Hi, I'm looking for the same thing, the pinout for the CP125 cable to RIB. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jon
Tom in D.C.
What radios do you own?: Progreso soup can with CRT

Post by Tom in D.C. »

The reference given above appears to be incorrect. When posting reference information you should copy the URL and post it with your message.
Tom in D.C.
In 1920, the U.S. Post Office Department ruled
that children may not be sent by parcel post.
joncleve
New User

Post by joncleve »

Ok, I have the pinout for the CP200 cable. Can someone tell me what version of RSS is RVN4196? I have searched Motorola and everywhere else and cannot find anything that corresponds to RVN4196.

Jon
akardam

Post by akardam »

RVN4196C shows as "Business Portable 2-Way/CPS R01.07", and I can confirm that it is listed as being the correct software for a CP125.

Return to “Radio Programming”