Deskset remote control

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tom IL

Deskset remote control

Post by tom IL »

Anyone know how much a Motorola Deskset reomte control unit costs? I would be looking for one that would work with a Maxtrac and is capable of MDC1200 Decode and QCII encodeing. I think the current model that does all of this is a MC2500 or MC2000 but I can't find a price. Thanks!
eacradio

Post by eacradio »

Basically the MC2000 local remote is $1080.00; the DC unit is $1360.00; the tone unit is $$1280.00; The MC2500 unit is $2482.00.

Hope that helps. There are other options that have to be added depending on what you're doing and what you're hooking up to.

Danny
tom IL

Post by tom IL »

Thanks, yes it is. Does any one know the cost of every thing you would need to hook up a MC2000 local remote to a Maxtrac. Also does any one know what other (older) models would work with a Maxtrac (DGT9000?)? I have seen some on ebay.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”