R2410 analyzer problem

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

w2jit
New User

R2410 analyzer problem

Post by w2jit »

Monitor all works ok however the spectrum analyzer neither position works. the scope shows a straight horizontal with a test signal connected to the ant port. where do I start? thanks
jry

Re: R2410 analyzer problem

Post by jry »

Well the service manual on the Repeater Builder site would be the first step.

The Analyzer board is an option on the base R2200 and that is what the SM is based on so the R24X0 SA module typical shows as a supplement.

Sounds like the SA module is pretty dead or disconnected so maybe an easy fix.
w2jit
New User

Re: R2410 analyzer problem

Post by w2jit »

Thank you for the reply, I have viewed the sm on this board, top to bottom, The operators guide talks about the SA, however the 2200 service manual does not. Some pictures in that manual show the SA switch positions and others do not.

Is there a copy of the supplement somewhere that talks about the SA? I could not find it. I assume its on the RF module. Thanks for your help.. Al

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”