mts2000 vhf scan HELP

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

code2

Post by code2 »

can anyone help me with the reason with 6.4 RSS I cant get the scan to work on the full keypad version.I put in scan list and designated a scan button but no scan and it wont show up in the menu section on the radio itself.can anyone help me out ?
eacradio

Post by eacradio »

Haven't done any VHF, but on 800 you have to turn scan on per channel. If not set up it won't scan.
RKG

Post by RKG »

For each "personality" you have to designate which scan list the radio is to use when scan is invoked from that personality. This is on the "conventional/personality" screen, about 4 or 5 lines down on the left.
jjmcrowell

Post by jjmcrowell »

Also, make sure under the "radio wide menu configuration" screen that one of them is "prog", this way you can change the scan list and priorities from the keypad. From the main screen it is F4 F3 F3 F4 You may need one that is "view" also, that will let you view the scan list quickly and see each priority setting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjmcrowell on 2001-12-16 18:18 ]</font>

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”