Minitor V bandlimits

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

arkansawbearhunter
New User

Minitor V bandlimits

Post by arkansawbearhunter »

I am having difficulties programming a Minitor V out of band. I have a 151.000 to 158.9975 freq limit. I need to put a freq of 150.995 and 154.025 in the pager. When I program it, it gives me the standard out of band warning, but takes the frequency..... However, some of the features on the pager do not work correctly, such as monitor mode. After programming the frequency 150.995 in on F2, the monitor mode will not work. you can monitor the audio by pressing the corner reset button, but it will not monitor the open frequency. Is there any way to open the limits up just a little so it will accept the frequency and actually work? It seems like I saw a post on using a hex editor to open it up but cant find it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It was great that the frquency coordination people gave me this freq, but it stinks that it is just below the limit, and I cant get a pager to cover both of thes freqs. thanks in advance

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”