L1547 DC Remote adapter/L3212A Deskset(MC1000)

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Microtech

L1547 DC Remote adapter/L3212A Deskset(MC1000)

Post by Microtech »

All,
I would like to connect a L1547 DC Remote adapter to my CDM1250 in my radio shack to a L3212A Deskset(MC1000) in my shop in the basement. Is this possible?
I have tried to obtain a manual for the L1547A from Motorola and on line with no luck. If anyone has a copy please let me know how to obtain it.
At minimum does anyone know what the functions of the dip switches "SWA" are? Also there is a 6 cond RJ11 marked "Remote" with only 4 pins being used that I assume this connects to the Deskset and need to know which pins are what. I believe I need the 2 wire setup.
I only want to be able to get receive audio & transmit from this remote--don't care about any advanced functions.
Also with respect to the Deskset I understand it can be programed for either DC or Tone control--how do you switch between the two? I understand it's done via the front panel buttons but what are the keystrokes?
Any help / suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Microtech

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”