Motorola R2001D

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Freddy
New User

Motorola R2001D

Post by Freddy »

Hi i read here at the Board that it is possible to Print the analog Scope or Spectrum display with a serial Printer which is connected to the 5 Pin din Plug.
It must be a epson or IBM with Graphic mode. Until now i never used a Printer but now its some time to do.

Question: IBM or Epson Compatible is enough? or must be an Real Hardware IBM / Epson. Next Question Can someody tell me some Modelnumbers which Work 100%
I am Located in Germany and its very Hard to Get Parts or Infos for Motorola service Monitor, they are very very Rare.

Also i use IFR 1600S and i like it very much, same like Motorola R2001 /2600 ( But this is another Part)

DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Re: Motorola R2001D

Post by DJP126 »

Epson models MX80 through RX80. Must be 9 pin, dot matrix printer. Same with IBM models. Also must have serial interface, set to 9600 baud, no parity. I don't remember what other requirements there were (if any).
Dave

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”