Firmware for Motorola CDM1550 / GM160 / GM360

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

wireless.friendly
Banned

Firmware for Motorola CDM1550 / GM160 / GM360

Post by wireless.friendly »

Hi all!

I am looking for firmware file(s) for of any from specified below radios:

- Motorola CDM1550 (conventional)
- Motorola GM160
- Motorola GM360

If anybody has it or know where I can get it, please hit me back directly or here.

Beforehand thanks!
J.Sanor
What radios do you own?: Twin-V and an HT200

Post by J.Sanor »

From the "FAQ" pages.
"Can I request firmware?"
"This question comes up on occassion. The answer is no. It falls under the same category of RSS."

So, the only place you can get it is from Motorola.

Being you just registered today it would be a very good idea to read the FAQ page

http://batboard.batlabs.com/faq.php
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

J.Sanor is absolutely correct. If you are asking for the actual binary prom image as a computer file, that is considered Motorola Intellectual Property and we do not offer those files, nor provide links for them.

If you are asking about the firmware update software (to bring a radio from firmware version 3.00.00 to version 5.09.06, for instance), well that is only available to authorised Motorola Service Shops, not to end users. So, the same rule applies to that as well.

Now that everything's been explained, topic is locked.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”